Extending the Summer: Faking a Little More Glow

Now that Labor Day weekend is here, I know that I can’t be the only one unwilling to let go of the summer! I’m not quite ready for Pumpkin Spice and jeans. I’ll settle for temps in the 70s and maybe wearing a long sleeve t-shirt with my shorts instead of a short sleeved shirt! That’s about as far as I am willing to go into fall at this time. I spend a lot of time in the pool all summer long. So, despite being really good with my sunscreen, I have a little bit of a tan. It feels like summer to me, and I love to emphasize (and prolong) that tan. 1. L’Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze Hydrating Self-Tanning Water Mousse Obviously the best way of extending your tan is to create more tan. This is an easy to use, not likely to streak sunless tanner. I’m a big fan of mousse tanners like this one, I think they are less likely to streak. It doesn’t look orange at all, and the tanner scent isn’t horrible. I apply at night and wake up to a slightly darker tan. 2. L’Oreal Paris Summer Belle Beach Bae Face & Body Liquid Luminizer I know in the bottle this looks super shimmery, but it isn’t. This is the perfect, light catching shimmer in a bottle. You can apply all over your body, on your face, mix it P
Phấn nụ bà tùng
Phấn nụ
Phấn nụ hoàng cung
Phấn nụ cung đình
số 12 đường C12 (662 Cộng Hòa) P. 13 Q. Tân Bình
https://ift.tt/2ZLhbbV https://ift.tt/2LnUlD4

Nhận xét