Pregnancy Safe Skincare Routine with Tula

I’ve been asked by readers to create a few posts with my picks for entire pregnancy safe skincare routines, and while most of the requests have centered around specific skincare concerns, the most frequent request is specifically an entire routine with products just from Tula! I strongly recommend starting with a core trio of products, and then swapping out additional products as needed to deal with the continual hormonal changes (and changing skincare issues) throughout pregnancy. I go into this in detail in my free pregnancy skincare eBook, you can sign up for my newsletter and get it there. Here is my full list of pregnancy and nursing safe products from Tula Skincare. I will not answer questions about product safety on this post. Core Trio Products Cleanser • Super Calm Gentle Milk Cleanser Moisturizer • 24-7 Moisture Hydrating Day & Night Cream Sunscreen: Note, Tula doesn’t make a pregnancy safe sunscreen. Here are few alternative options: • Belli Pure Radiance Facial Sunscreen • SkinCeuticals Physical Matte UV Defense SPF 50 Optional Products You can add or swap these products in as needed. Makeup Remover • Makeup Melt- Makeup Removing Balm • #Nomakeup Replenishing Cleansing
Phấn nụ bà tùng
Phấn nụ
Phấn nụ hoàng cung
Phấn nụ cung đình
số 12 đường C12 (662 Cộng Hòa) P. 13 Q. Tân Bình
https://ift.tt/2ZLhbbV https://ift.tt/2LnUlD4

Nhận xét